Monday, February 23, 2009

Buying On CLICKBANK

Hello there,

Have you been having troubles buying from clickbank? Is CB rejecting your card? Or are they telling you unable to process at this time (0)? This problem arises as a result of IP issues

Don't worry! I have been down that road and now I have got solutions to that. I have been with CB for over a year now and I shop from them with no hassles.

Presently, I am helping Nigerians with purchases from CB using my own generated Visacard from GC and s special IP software. If you need a product from CB, this is what you should do:
Send the following details to hassanismail1st@gmail.com
  • Name of the product and website
  • Your name & email address
  • Amount of the product (in USD of course)
  • Qunatities of the product you want to buy

I will go ahead and use my visacard to make the purchase for you while you pay me the naira equivalent of the product. Presently, I am doing this at a rate of N155/$. So if you are buying a $50usd product, all you need to send to my account is N155 x 50 = N7750 only.

Once the payment is confirmed, you will recieve your CB product in 24hrs.

If you have nay questions, you can contact me on 0805 056 8713

To your online success,
Hassan,
MD/CEO Income Legends Concepts


No comments: