Saturday, December 27, 2008

Graphcard Account Funding Made Easy

I have received so many calls and mails about how to fund your Graphcard account. I stopped funding the account for my students due t the stress I pass through and the unsteady exchange of dollar to naira. After so much requests, I am going to bend my rule. This is good news to all my students who want to fund their Graphcard account.

So, if you want to fund your account, just go ahead and make payments into my UBA account nationwide. The exchange is just N150/$. Deposit the equivalent amount of dollars you need in naira. I’ll suggest you fund your account with at least $50usd. Notify me of deposit by sending a text message containing your Graphcard e-mail, amount deposited and teller number. Once your deposit is confirmed, I will go ahead and fund your Graphcard account within 2-3 business days.

The UBA account details are:

AccountName: Hassan Ismail

Account No: 0 1 5 8 0 6 8 0 0 0 2 3 3 2

With $50usd in your Graphcard account, you can get a virtual address, US visa card. Later, I will be telling you what to do with the balance in your account. I will also show you how to get a UK number that will boost your credibility. For instance, if you call +447024075867, I will receive the call though am here with you in Nigeria.

I will like to go now so you can apply what I have revealed to you.

No comments: