Sunday, December 21, 2008

survey site #3:

Hello there,

How is the journey to online stardom going? I know it is quite interesting becasue personally I enjoy seeing my account credited from just feeling some forms online. If you are yet to understand the feeling of what am sharing, dont despair. My advice for you is to make sure you dont proscastinate but jump upon any opportunity that comes your way. Afterall, you have nothing to lose.

I have seen those who have taken it for granted and later realized that they would have made more money only if the had acted on the information the first time they had it. dont be one of them. Another advice is, dont be among those who are in the habit of just read the information BUT will NEVER APPLY it. having knowlege and making use of that knowlege is what makes the difference between the rich & the poor, the successful & unsuccessful and the ordinary and extraordinary. so, please, make hay while the sunshines. Enough of the motivation.

Two weeks ago, I was introduced to a great survey website which has a good reputation in paying out its clients. I wanted to introduce it to you right away but I decided to register first to enable me review their service. This is what I found, immediatley I registered, there were jobs of $34USD already waiting for me. I started work immediately and in 20 mins, I was able to clear $14USD into my account.

You know what, the payment was instanlty quite unlike vindale that has to do some verfication.
I am heading to atleast $150usd by end of this month with this site only. I have not cashed out yet becasue my balance had to reach a minimum of $75usd before requesting for payment. You can register with a nigerian IP but use your virtual address when completing the form.

The name of the survey site is awsurveys. To register with them right away, just click the link below www.awsurvey.com and fill the form. When the site opens, click on CREATE A FREE ACCOUNT at the top right hand corner.

I am waitng to read testimones from you, so get started today: click here to register for FREE.

No comments: